Week 32 THE LIFE and The Way of Love
What I have learned this year:
The Truth about myself and God
- God is infinitely good and complete.
- God is my Father, I am his daughter.
- I am remade in the likeness and glory of my Father.
- Nothing can separate me from His Love.
The Way I choose to walk
- I align myself with the Truth of who I am and who He is.
- I see with spiritual eyes before the physical.
- I surrender my attachment to all other identities.
- I remain in His Love.
Now I must learn to live this LIFE in this world out of what I believe. To live my life in Jesus. This is the manifestation of the Father and myself on earth as I am in heaven, evidenced by love, joy, peace, and power.
As I realize my true identity I begin to walk in love, joy, and peace on earth as it is in heaven by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Holy Spirit, help me remain in His Love so the world will see and know Him.
I in them and You in Me, that they may become perfectly one, SO that the world may know that you sent me AND love them even as you loved Me.
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the SPIRIT of TRUTH, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees HIM nor knows HIM. You know HIM, for HE dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
** I gessoed a napkin to the page and wrote the words with microns